About Steril – Aire UVC Air Purification
Available for any type of HVAC Service
WE CAN HELP
Steril-Aire UVC for HVAC™ - Rapid ROI in Multiple Areas
- Saves up to 15% in energy costs
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduces water use
- Cuts maintenance costs
- Enhances operational efficiency
- Extends food shelf life and quality
Steril-Aire’s systems are engineered UVC Emitters™ they are the perfect solution for retrofit or new HVAC systems. They produce no ozone or secondary contaminants. In addition to being environmentally friendly, they offer an average payback within 24 months (or less) of installation.
UVC: The key to green, sustainable HVAC solutions
Steril-Aire UVC Emitters will:
- Lower HVAC operational costs by improving heat transfer and increasing net cooling capacity.
- Continuously clean coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts, reducing or eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants.
- Reduce surface and airborne microorganisms such as mold, bacteria, and viruses.
- Reduce unpleasant, harmful odors associated with mold and bacterial growth.
- Improve general IAQ for better productivity and less absenteeism.
Multi-patented Steril-Aire UVC Emitters are also effective when used in forced air systems and for surface decontamination.
Significant Benefits for a Wide Array of Industries
- Commercial Buildings.
- Schools & Institutions.
Turning your HVAC system into a purification system!
Air filters only go so far in removing some of these pollutants. Your best defense against airborne biological contaminants is to eliminate them at the source with ultraviolet-C (UVC) light.
SteriLight uses the proven germicidal UVC energy to inactivate mold, bacteria, and viruses before they circulate throughout your home. Even when your heating and cooling system isn’t running, SteriLight continues to work continuously, for a clean, healthy home.
SteriLight: The right light at the right source.
SteriLight UVC Germicidal devices are...
- Safe and non-toxic.
- Proven to keep your HVAC clean and efficient.
- An effective way to improve indoor air quality.
- Easy to install with a lamp change just once a year.
Why SteriLight your home?
- Peace of mind with proven germicidal technology.
- Reduces energy consumption and costly cleaning.
- Your indoor air quality will be greatly improved.
- It’s safe and ozone-free.
- UVC light will extend the life of your HVAC system.