12 POINT HEATING SYSTEM SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
It is our pleasure to service your heating equipment. The list below is our services that will be performed during our inspection. During our inspection we will list results and our suggestions for you. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding Las Vegas AC repair.
- Visually inspected the heat exchanger for structural integrity
- Checked the flame sensor to see if it is discolored.
- Checked all safety switches for proper operation.
- Checked all the exposed gas piping close to the furnace or RTU.
- Checked the draft combustion motor for proper operation.
- Visually checked the flue pipe for obstructions, pitch and structural integrity.
- Checked the thermostat for proper mounting, location and setting.
- Checked the flame for a steady blue tipped flame.
- Checked the igniter for hot spots, take pictures.
- Checked the amp draw of the blower motor.
- Checked the temperature rise across the furnace 45-75 Deg. F.
- Checked for the presence of carbon monoxide. Less than 0.5 PPM.