21pt Refrigeration System Inspection
21 POINT REFRIGERATION SYSTEM SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
It is our pleasure to service your refrigeration system, offering the best air conditioning repair in Las Vegas. The list below is our services that will be performed during our inspection. During our inspection we will list results and our suggestions for you. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions.
- Asked you if there are any special concerns about your refrigeration system.
- Removed the electrical disconnect cover & tightened the connections.
- Visually inspected the condenser for any type of damage.
- Visually inspected the copper tubing for leakage or damage.
- Check insulation for loose or leaking connections.
- Chemically cleaned the condenser coil & rinse if water is available.
- Checked the circuit board & wiring for scorched or discoloration.
- Tightened all electrical connections.
- Check for proper voltage to the condenser.
- Checked the thermostat for proper mounting, location and setting.
- Checked cleaned and replaced water filters if part of the contract.
- If moto is belt driven, replace if part of contract.
- Checked the discharge pressure of the system freon levels (R22 refrigerant?).
- Checked the suction pressure of the system freon levels.
- Checked the condenser fan blade for balance & clean.
- Checked the amp draw of the condenser fan motor.
- Checked the amp draw of the compressor.
- Checked the amp draw of the blower motor.
- Checked the temperature drop across the evaporator. ΔT is 17 – 21 deg.F
- Checked the temperature inside the box.
- Checked super heat & sub-cooling.