Steril-Aire UVC for HVAC™ – Rapid ROI in Multiple Areas:
- Saves up to 15% in energy costs
- Improves Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduces water use
- Cuts maintenance costs
- Enhances operational efficiency
- Extends food shelf life and quality
Steril-Aire’s systems-engineered UVC Emitters™ are the perfect solution for retrofit or new HVAC systems. They produce no ozone or secondary contaminants. In addition to being environmentally friendly, they offer an average payback within 24 months (or less) of installation.
UVC: The key to green, sustainable HVAC solutions
The coils in a heating, ventilating and air conditioning system (HVAC) do more than simply condition the air in your home or workplace. They provide an ideal breeding ground for mold, bacteria, viruses and HVAC operational issues. Steril-Aire UVC Emitters use the proven power of germicidal ultraviolet-C (UVC) energy as an effective inactivation method for microorganisms, cleaning the coils, drain pans and ductwork, extending the life of your HVAC equipment and providing a healthier environment in which to live.
Steril-Aire UVC Emitters will:
- Lower HVAC operational costs by improving heat transfer and increasing net cooling capacity
- Continuously clean coils, drain pans, plenums and ducts, reducing or eliminating costly cleaning programs and the use of harmful chemicals and disinfectants
- Reduce surface and airborne microorganisms such as mold, bacteria and viruses
- Reduce unpleasant, harmful odors associated with mold and bacterial growth
- Improve general IAQ for better productivity and less absenteeism
Multi-patented Steril-Aire UVC Emitters are also effective when used in forced air systems and for surface decontamination.
Significant Benefits for a Wide Array of Industries
From offices to factories, hotels to bottling plants, prisons to museums, Steril-Aire’s germicidal UVC offers benefits.