21 Point Evaporative Cooler Inspection
21 POINT EVAPORATIVE COOLER SYSTEM SAFETY INSPECTION CHECKLIST
It is our pleasure to service your evaporative cooler system. The list below is our services that will be performed during our inspection. During our inspection we will list results and our suggestions for you. Please feel free to call us if you have any questions regarding Las Vegas ac repair services.
- Asked you if there are any special concerns about your evaporative cooler.
- Reinstall the aspen pads or cell decks if part of the contract.
- Visually inspected the evaporative cooler for any type of damage.
- Visually inspected the copper tubing for leakage or damage.
- Check the spider tubing for loose or leaking connections.
- Chemically cleaned the cooler & rinse with water.
- Checked the drive motor & wiring for scorched or discoloration.
- Checked the pump motor & wiring for scorched or discoloration.
- Checked for proper voltage to the evaporative cooler.
- Checked the thermostat for proper mounting, location and setting.
- Checked, cleaned and replaced water filters if part of contract.
- Check the drive belt, replace if part of the contract.
- Checked the float, replace if part of the contract.
- Turn water off to the cooler & disconnect the water line.
- Drain the cooler.
- Remove the pads and/or cell deck, if part of the contract.
- Remove drive belt if part of the contract.
- Remove the float if part of the contract.
- Remove water scale deposits by rinsing off the power washer.
- Repair cooler doors and reinstall on unit.
- Wrap unit with plastic to prevent cold air infiltration.
Our highly experienced, licensed technicians provide free consultation to help you decide on the best system for you, and we supervise the project along every phase of the process to guarantee quality results.