There is nothing worse than waking up to a cold house!
Is it a case of your sleeping partner hogging all the covers?
If you determine that your heater is not working, before you call Windy City to the rescue, check the checklist and you may solve the problem all by yourself.
- Check your thermostat
- - Is the Heat setting in the on position?
- - Is the fan switch set to the Auto position?
- - Is the time set to the correct time?
- - Is the program setting correct?
- Check the circuit breaker is it on?
- - Most furnaces will have a 15 Breaker
- - Roof top units will be larger 2 pole between 30 to 60 Amp.
- Dirty Air Filter? Change your filters every 30 days, even in the cooler months?
- If your furnace is located in the attic or the basement, keep the area around the furnace clean and unobstructed?
- Check the doors to the furnace are closed and secured? If the door is off the furnace it will not turn on!
- If you hear the furnace come on but the Indoor Blower Fan does not turn on, (You don't feel warm air blowing on you after 90 seconds) Call Windy City you need help.
- Check all your vents are they closed or open?
- If the fan is louder than it used to be, vibrating, rattling that are not usual? Call Windy City you need help
- If the indoor blower motor will not shutoff? Call Windy City you need help
- YOU SMELL GAS or other strange smells. Call Southwest Gas immediately. (877) 860-6020 Shutoff all appliances and leave the house.
AIR CONDITIONING REPAIR
When you choose us you get the reliability of Windy City which means:
Always Being There
Air-Conditioning or Refrigeration systems can fail at any hour. Windy City is always there and ready to help. With a 24/7 live representative call center to answer the phone when you call, you can rest assured you will never talk to a machine.
Knowing Who to Expect
When you schedule a service request with Windy City, you can have piece of mind with our patented Technician Profile E-mail. We send an e-mail that includes the technicians name, photo, and credentials before he/she arrives.
Windy City uses a flat rate pricing program to determine what price to charge you for a specific repair. This is an industry standard rate. to ensure that customers are charged the same price for repairs, no matter how fast or slow the technician performs the task. No repairs are ever performed without prior authorization from you, the customer. Thus the term, (Up-Front Pricing).
SERVING THE ENTIRE LAS VEGAS VALLEY
N. Las Vegas
Sun City Anthem
Our goal is to make sure you have the best air quality in your home or business. We have put together some HVAC helpful tips that will save you time, money and headaches. If you have any suggested videos you would like to see email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Below are a few topics we talk about.
- AC filters for your home or business
- How to set your thermometer for seasonal weather
- How to save money on your electric bill
- Changing batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Windy City Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. services Las Vegas, Henderson, Green Valley, Summerlin, North Las Vegas & Boulder City. We specialize in providing Las Vegas AC repair & heating, commercial refrigeration, sales, service, repair, and installation.
We are Licensed and Bonded NV State Contractors
License: 0063513 NV Mfg Homes License: 0303 AZ State Contractors License: R0C223818 AZ Check out Windy City Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC on Yelp
Windy City Air Conditioning & Heating
6675 Schuster St.
Las Vegas, NV89118