Air Conditioning Repair Las Vegas
When you choose us you get the reliability of Windy City which means:
Always Being There
- Air-Conditioning or Refrigeration systems can fail at any hour. Windy City is always there and ready to help. With a 24/7 live representative call center to answer the phone when you call, you can rest assured you will never talk to a machine.
Knowing Who to Expect
- When you schedule a service request with Windy City, you can have piece of mind with our patented Technician Profile E-mail. We send an e-mail that includes the technicians name, photo, and credentials before he/she arrives.
- Windy City uses a flat rate pricing program to determine what price to charge you for a specific repair. This is an industry standard rate. to ensure that customers are charged the same price for repairs, no matter how fast or slow the technician performs the task. No repairs are ever performed without prior authorization from you, the customer. Thus the term, (Up-Front Pricing).
Why Choose us?
As a leader in the industry we are one of the few companies, to offer a 1 Year Parts & Labor Warranty on any repair we perform at your home or place of business.
Why Choose us?
Windy City is committed to providing the best service that our customers request. With each service call we survey our customers to make sure our service is top notch. We continue to speak to our customers to educate them about our services and preventative maintenance. We have developed service clubs that can provide an above and beyond experience to our customers.
We will make recommendations to you based on our extensive knowledge and provide you with complete information on what needs to be done before we start. We care about you and your comfort and know how important it is to you that Windy City Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC. gives you the best service at a reasonable price.
- Contractor in Residential, Commercial & Mobile Home Air Conditioning & Heating
- Air Conditioning Maintenance & repair
- New Construction Installations
- Commercial Design Build Contractor
- Commercial Refrigeration
Premiere ClubOur Premiere Club has great benefits for our residential clients. Our club members will receive priority service every time.
Property Management ClubWe understand that quality work and expedited services are what property managers are looking for. Let’s get you on a plan that works for you.
Business Owners ClubOur commercial Business Owners Club members are treated like gold. 5 star service each and every visit.
Do It Yourself ClubFor the handy men and women out there that may need extra assistance, video tips and much more, this is the club for you.
At Windy City, We Provide
Windy City Tips & Tricks
Our goal is to make sure you have the best air quality in your home or business. We have put together some helpful tips that will save you time, money and headaches. If you have any suggested videos you would like to see email us at email@example.com. Below are a few topics we talk about.
- Filters for your home or business
- How to set your thermometer for seasonal weather
- How to save money on your electric bill
- Changing batteries in your smoke and carbon monoxide detectors.
Make Your Business Heat-EfficientAnyone who thinks it never gets cold in the desert is sure to have another think coming, but Las Vegas business owners know better. Between May and September, of course, there is rarely a problem, but in the coldest months of December and January, nighttime temps will frequently dip below 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It’s not […]READ MORE
Changing Your AC’s Air FilterHas your home’s HVAC system been giving you grief? Maybe the air has begun to smell musty. Possibly your rooms aren’t heating well or cooling down as quickly as they should. When things like this begin to happen, it’s easy to think of calling a repairman to put things back in order. However, the problem […]READ MORE
Should I Get a Smart Thermostat?Life in the modern world can be complicated. With so many things on your mind, any device that can do your thinking for you will stand as a welcome addition. A smart thermostat could be just such a help. It may not have a brain as large as yours, but its uncanny ability to remember […]READ MORE
My Air Conditioner Is Blowing Hot AirThat air conditioning system that ensured your comfort so well for many years suddenly seems to be having an identity crisis. Now, instead of cool fresh air, it’s blowing out nothing but heat, and in the middle of August to boot. How is this even possible? The truth is that while several things could be […]READ MORE
Three Tips When Buying a New Air ConditionerWell, it’s finally happened. Your air conditioner has breathed its last with no hope of resuscitation. With all its components either discontinued or beyond repair, it’s time to spring for a new one, but it’s not the kind of thing you buy every day, and you want to be sure to do it right. Don’t […]READ MORE
When R22 Refrigerant Is No More, Will Your AC System Survive?When manufacturers of vehicular air conditioning systems phased out the old R12 refrigerant in favor of the environmentally friendlier R134A, car owners whose AC systems were compatible only with the older coolant were scrambling for answers. Today’s homeowners now face the same dilemma concerning the replacement of the R22 refrigerant with the safer, EPA-compliant R410A. […]READ MORE
Looooove this company!
...they are the best!
They installed the HVAC units and they maintain them. All around great job.
We were so happy with the service...!Jeremy came to do our summer a/c check up. We were so happy with the service we bought another year contract. A very honest company. So glad to have found them last year during our A/C crisis.